Data retained on your system (financial record, tax documents, customer details etc.) need highest level of security. Its availability is essential for consistency and generating business revenue.
Small scale networks with increasing data volumes are investing in impressive range of scalable DDS (Digital Data Storage) generations. Leading brand of this tape-based format is Hewlett-Packard HP.
- HP introduced solid cartridge shell and longer ultra-fine tape reel in the C5705A, DDS-1 cartridge.
- Economical tape media for automated storage.
- Low ownership cost and higher storage space of 1.3 GB.
- 0.18 Mbps speed results in excellent efficiency with major commercial apps.
- Robust tape for backup storage in space constrained environment.
HP C5705A stores highest volume of data as compared to similar sized tapes.
- Scalable path from DDS-1 to the seventh generation.
||HP - DAT x 1 - 1.3 GB
||DAT - DDS-1
||1.3 GB (Native) / 2.6 GB (Compressed)