IBM 3592 Enterprise Tape Cartridge 24R0317
Subcribe to back in stock notification
The IBM 24R0317 is an enterprise tape cartridge for use with 3592 tape drives. The IBM 24R0317 is also Economy media. However unlike the 24R0316 the IBM 24R0317 3592 tape cartridge is a WORM (Write Once Read Many) cartridge. Like all other IBM 3592 tape cartridges, the 24R0317 also features cartridge memory which stores usage and performance statistics which can be used to determine the health of the tape cartridge. Capacity for the 24R0317 tape cartridge ranges from 60 GB or *100 GB native to 120 GB to *200 GB compressed. The IBM 24R0317 is good for at least 300 full passes or 40,000 cycles. The archival life for the 24R0317 tape media is about 30 years.
|Product Name:||IBM 3592 Data Cartridge, WORM|
|Product Type:||Data Cartridge|
|Storage Capacity:||60 GB (Native)/180 GB (Compressed)|
|Media Included Qty:||1|
|Type:||Storage Media - Tape Cartridge|
Where do we ship?
- To all 50 States.
- We ship to APO/FPO Military addresses also
- We ship internationally to wherever UPS, FEDEX and DHL delivers.
- We offer Free Ground Shipping to the 48 continental US States on orders over $500.
- Applicable to ground shipping within Continental U.S.
Same Day Shipping
- Our dedicated staff ships most orders the same day, unless the order is placed after 4 pm PST OR it is out–of-stock.
- For priority mail, orders must be placed by 2:00pm PST
- Not every product can be shipped on the same day, as they might require special packaging.
Next Business Day Shipping
- Orders placed on national holiday/weekend will be shipped on the following business day.
- Most of the products are shipped from our San Ramon, CA warehouse. In addition, we have 6 other regional warehouses located across the contiguous states. Products would be shipped from your nearest warehouse.
- We ensure that all customer orders are safely delivered within the shortest time frame. However, there are rare chances that you may receive multiple packages as they would be delivered from different locations.
- FedEx, UPS, DHL and USPS.
- Customers can also provide us theirFedEx/UPS account for “ Freight Collect”
- You can also request a specific carrier. Please make sure that you mention it in the section of “special instruction”. Our efficient staff will do its best to fulfill your specific demands.
Substitute Courier Service
- The company has the right to ship the order through any other carrier service that we think will be a better choice.
- The total cost can be viewed before placing the order, and it depends on
- The location
- Size and weight
- Shipping method
- UPS or FEDEX ground is a low-cost, fast and reliable option for all routine shipments in the contiguous states.
- Ground Shipments generally take 2 to 5 business days to deliver.
USPS Priority Mail
- Economical choice for small quantities of light-weight items, especially the backup tapes.
- Reaches anywhere in contiguous states within 2-4 business days.
- Good news is that there is no extra charges for Saturday deliveries.
- No normal delivery services from FedEx and UPS on holidays/weekends.
- Customers requiring urgent deliveries on these days can make a phone call and our staff would help fulfill their request.
Next Business Day Delivery
- FedEx and UPS provide fastest delivery to all 50 states. The goods generally reach all addresses by 10:30am, noon, or the end of day.
Second and Third Business Day
- Two & three days delivery is available through UPS & FEDEX